Wednesday, February 17, 2010

First day of lent

So, how did your first day of lent (and hopefully working out) go today? First day off for me in a while. I actually really want to go work out but I think dodgeball tonight should be enough. I did a swim yesterday. It is so hard to get yourself into a pool of semi-cold water when it's 30 degrees outside. But then after a warm up I felt so good.

I heard Clarisa did a little cardio groove yesterday. She is supposed to do another one today. What did y'all give up anyway? I gave up facebook while I am at work.

2 comments:

  1. Had good intentions...got sick last night...vommited...and then Sofia vommited on me...fun! If I have energy...I'll try to pop in the videobilly boot camp...since nothing good is on tv!!! Biggest loser come back!!! But I have flat tummy post vommit..only upside of being sick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...I think you get a break for being sick. That totally stinks.

    ReplyDelete