So even though it's my birthday today there is no break from working out. Actually because of all the sweets I have been eating and will eat it's going to be a double work out today. I am going to go practice body pump with a friend and then go for a nice long run. I brought donuts to my class today for my birthday and will be drinking tonight and tomorrow.
We won dodgeball last night. It's amazing how much more fun this stuff is when you win. My heart beat didn't race as much; I think I am getting better at playing the game.
If y'all are sick it might be nice to do a little 10 minute walk or something outside and get some fresh air.
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well I did nothing today, since I was sick. I woke up with bad cotton mouth. I felt like I took 10 shots of liquor the previous night. But the good news is I am feeling much better. I plan on working out tomorrow after school. Then I plan on working out in the mornings from that point on. I just dont have enough time after school or work to work out. We will see how that works out. I really want to work on my legs in time for skirt/short season, which is quickly approaching. I hope you had a good bday Carla! I am glad you were able to get a good workout in there. Have a good time tonight...dont drink too much. Love you.
ReplyDeleteI dont have permission to post on my own. So I will reply to yesterday. I worked out today. I started with the elyptical with the orange pedals (Tina you know what I am talking about). It has a pretty free range of motion, so it is much more difficult. I felt the pain within the first minute! But I lasted 10 minutes on that with low resistance, but a decent speed. So then I did the treadmill. I started out walking on an incline, then I ran at a 6.3, then I walked on an incline (at about a 5) and I continued to do this for about 25 minutes. The machines said that I burned about 330 calories, so that was good. I was happy with myself. Oh...I did crunches and arm weights at the end. So all in all it was good. And man...does workout out make you gassy or what!!! I dont know if maybe it was the yogurt from this morning, but it has been nonstop since I worked out! Luckily Molly is the only one here with me! Ha!
ReplyDeleteNICE claud... didn't need to know the gas part! We call them Pom-poodas... and sofia loves to tell me when she does one!!
ReplyDelete