Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Plans for tomorrow
I have a lot of things to do tomorrow and I have already worked out 5 days in a row so tomorrow is technically my day off. However, I do have a dodgeball game which makes my heartrate sky rocket! That's my work out for tomorrow. I think I should try to give up chocolate once again for lent. It has really become a very unhealthy obsession for me. I eat/drink it way too much. Maybe I'll just cut down to once a week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well I can vouch for Clarisa today. She is at the gym now doing a class. I, on the other hand, am at Starbucks trying (and failing bc of this new workout log) to get my work done before my class starts at 6:30. Anyway, my goal is to start working out in the mornings---like the 5:30 am classes. And I will gladly take the $50 prize at the end. So thanks Car!
ReplyDelete